Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, we all have our likes and they all have differences. never been a spokes guy here. I loved the honeycomb style on the Pontiac Firebird Grand Am. These have the modern angles similar to the honeycomb look.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the site I found them on does, but not as clean a picture as the one you linked. Even more happy after seeing yours.

Only thing left for the exterior is the carbon fiber spoiler/wing. waiting for Adro to come out with the new version. Hopefully it is similar to want they put on the Camry TRD, those have a fantastic look. Either that or the look of something on an Audi A7 since the body lines of the GT is very similar (I have had about a dozen people think it was an A7).

·
Registered
43 Posts
the site I found them on does, but not as clean a picture as the one you linked. Even more happy after seeing yours.

Only thing left for the exterior is the carbon fiber spoiler/wing. waiting for Adro to come out with the new version. Hopefully it is similar to want they put on the Camry TRD, those have a fantastic look. Either that or the look of something on an Audi A7 since the body lines of the GT is very similar (I have had about a dozen people think it was an A7).
The Niche M261 is on that site? I can't get the filter to work, and could never find 'em.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
they are 8.5 instead of 8 so will be 1/2 farther out, which is what I wanted. A bit more than what wanted to spend but still under 1500 with my veteran discount at discount tire. install cost included in the price. If anyone know someone who would like the OEM wheels I am up for selling them when I get these installed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts