1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
26 Posts
Are the M & S springs soft or stiff? I do not want the K5 to be bouncing looking dumb like some of these other people.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are the M & S springs soft or stiff? I do not want the K5 to be bouncing looking dumb like some of these other people.
It’s a mixture of both, but I’m happy with it because my wheels are 20’s so I was rocking side to side on turns I have more of a aggressive steering couldn’t be happier

·
Registered
2022 K5 GT-Line
37 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
721 Posts
how did you mount the lip?
Looks like you have to drill some holes into the lower bumper for it. Be careful, though. This front lip kit is only fitted for the LX, LXS, and EX models. It doesn't fit the GT-style lower bumper.

·
Registered
2022 K5 GT-Line
37 Posts
Looks like you have to drill some holes into the lower bumper for it. Be careful, though. This front lip kit is only fitted for the LX, LXS, and EX models. It doesn't fit the GT-style lower bumper.
oh interesting. it looks like its one of those universal type splitters, is their a particular reason it wont fit the GT-line bumper? its a 3 piece adjustable front lip so i thought those are universal in fitment.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
721 Posts
oh interesting. it looks like its one of those universal type splitters, is their a particular reason it wont fit the GT-line bumper? its a 3 piece adjustable front lip so i thought those are universal in fitment.
Most likely because the lower bumper side pieces are a different length to that of the LX, LXS, and EX bumpers. There may be a universal lip kit for the GT-style bumper out there but I know there certainly are other lip kits out there for it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There’s a guy I follow on Instagram that has a gt line with this splitter and just used gorilla double sided tape and self tap screws

1 - 18 of 18 Posts