Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
I know here in the US it doesn't. I just had to have my windshield replaced, and it ended up running about $1,200. It's way too expensive to give the car the glass all the way around.

Sidenote---a great place for K5 and Kia stuff in general to look at is the Kia subreddit. I'm on there a lot and it's pretty awesome and full of information for K5 and kia owners in general.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Feeling old, can you post a link to the reddit? J
Reddit is a plethora of anything and everything you can think of. From car stuff to weird kinky shit to local stuff, young, old, etc. Its litterally like a bomb full of random people with random interested exploded all over the internet...in one place lol

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So this is what I found. Since I don't have the car yet (getting it this coming week)
Can anyone confirm the markings on the windshield and side windows?

·
Registered
84 Posts
So this is what I found. Since I don't have the car yet (getting it this coming week)
Can anyone confirm the markings on the windshield and side windows?
Interesting, thanks. Still waiting for car too.

·
Registered
110 Posts
The difference between acoustic and non acoustic is the fact that the only thing it does is reduce road/wind noise. drastically. I hear some road noise but without the windshield it would drive me crazy and I would return the car. Essentially, it would sound like an airplane.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts