Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Kia K5 GT line is showing 5 issues, the steering wheel has locked up and all kinds of light are on the dash. The dash says check cruise control system but the car was off it was not being used. Has anyone else had this issue! My cruise control locked up “ while parked “ my steering wheel is locked like it needs power steering, a car can not even be close to me it will literally slam on break & warning sounds come on, also when I crank up it sounds like I have a water fall under my hood.
Car Speedometer Trip computer Odometer Vehicle

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
833 Posts
That said, you might have to have it towed to the dealer and let them take a look. It could be a number of issues but the technicians there have tools that gives more detail of what's going on. It should also be under warranty still.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My Kia K5 GT line is showing 5 issues, the steering wheel has locked up and all kinds of light are on the dash. The dash says check cruise control system but the car was off it was not being used. Has anyone else had this issue! My cruise control locked up “ while parked “ my steering wheel is locked like it needs power steering, a car can not even be close to me it will literally slam on break & warning sounds come on, also when I crank up it sounds like I have a water fall under my hood. View attachment 2463
That said, you might have to have it towed to the dealer and let them take a look. It could be a number of issues but the technicians there have tools that gives more detail of what's going on. It should also be under warranty still.
Thank You I had it towed to the dealership but this morning all the light were off and back to normal. I hope they are able to find out the issue

1 - 5 of 5 Posts