Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my 2021 GT-line, dealership stated that it was equipped with the uvo access and a trial for Sirius xm. The uvo access was something that drew me in to it. I could never figure out the issue with setting these two up, so I gave up for a couple months. Come to find out, neither come with my GT-line. The dealership lied. Did this happen to anyone else? 馃檭

Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
Yes, it also happened with another person here, same complaint. Seems like the agent lied or didn't know about the discrepancies of the 2021 models 'cause the GT-Line without the premium package or AWD is without UVO link or SiriusXM. They corrected it with the 2022 models but I honestly have no idea why they initially did that with the 2021 models.

If you can, you can try to see if it's possible to trade to one with UVO. After all, the feature was what sold you on the car and the agent boasted about it in the first place. There should be a UVO button up top and also a UVO icon in the Infotainment settings menu.

Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
Kia had a really inconsistent configuration for the 2021 K5's. I think the GT Line is a higher trim level than the EX in Canada.

Registered
When I bought my 2021 GT-line, dealership stated that it was equipped with the uvo access and a trial for Sirius xm. The uvo access was something that drew me in to it. I could never figure out the issue with setting these two up, so I gave up for a couple months. Come to find out, neither come with my GT-line. The dealership lied. Did this happen to anyone else? 馃檭
The UVO system never works for me. As for Sirius, I received it for 6 months.

Registered
My GT-Line has UVO. I was never told about Sirius. Mine is a 2022 but I would think they all would have it.

Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
The 2021 AWD has an included AWD premium package with it that also includes the UVO and SiriusXM services, but there was also an optional extra "Premium" premium package that would upgrade the screen to the 10.25" with NSCC-Curve and all that jazz.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts