Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Wolf Grey K5 GT-Line, Magnetic Black 370z
49 Posts
Same engine, different chassis. Does the N-Line come with AWD?

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT - GT1 (Black)
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same engine, different chassis. Does the N-Line come with AWD?
The N-Line does not come with AWD it is just the ugly twin. I do wonder if maybe Kia with their knowledge from Touring Car (I would love to see them return), tuned the chassis and suspension enough to overcome the N-Line with summer tires.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Bu
The N-Line does not come with AWD it is just the ugly twin. I do wonder if maybe Kia with their knowledge from Touring Car (I would love to see them return), tuned the chassis and suspension enough to overcome the N-Line with summer tires.
But what about the FF wanna be digital dash?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The sad thing is that is coming, which makes me have a sad... Also 11 hours Kia Fam

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1st K5 is that yours in the video. (Pretty sure it isn't cause I think you have glacial white but it is Canadian, looks like Wolf Gray in the vid)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Close races... I wonder how many miles each car has on it?

One thing I noticed when I was test driving during the buying process was that cars that had more mileage were smoother. You could tell that the computer had 'learned' a good pattern vs a car with less than 100 miles.

The 2 n-lines I test drove had less than 50 miles on the odo and they were downright uncivilized.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No not mine. Mine is also wolf grey.
I realized it afterwards when I went in to look at yours, and man that pic in your profile looks so white. That is why I do NOT like the wolf grey personally. Too light, I loved the darker gray and wish they had it in the Full GT

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
721 Posts
I've also been waiting for the rain to die down to get the water spots off my car... 😂 Can't really tell the huge line of water spot running across my hood because of all the water though. lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts