Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where can I buy the lower grille? Parts number is 86531-L3000. I called a lot of dealership, and they don’t have it in stock and in back order with no ETA. Thanks

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
942 Posts

·
Registered
2021 K5 GT-Line Wolf Grey
84 Posts
You can try one of those OEM Kia parts sites, but I'm not sure how secure or trustworthy they are.

Here's one if you'd like to take a look:

I did try to find one on ebay but could only find the GT-Line lower grille, or the whole front bumper for GT-Line. lol
I tried ordering from Kia.parts a few months back. It was a simple order for a few small things. After 2 months of waiting and a few calls to them I still received nothing. Had to finally get a full refund. They wasted my time.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
942 Posts
Aww man, that sucks. 🙁 That means the others that are similar will probably be the same...

The other alternative would be checking a junk yard to see if there's a salvageable part from a junked car. I know there have already been some junked K5s that still have salvageable panels and parts if you're willing to look through them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I called them. They told me the parts is discontinued. I said the parts is for a 2021 model. The lady said system showed her the part is flagged for pending removal from the site. I called several dealerships from California to Miami. They all said they are not in stock and back ordered with no ETA.

My other Sorento had been waiting a new Turbo since 4/24. Sitting in dealership. And they initially said it’s backorder with no ETA as well. Mid of May, they have the ETA finally. But since then they pushed back the ETA 4 times and still waiting. At end of May. I was told they are on a boat and had some docking issue.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aww man, that sucks. 🙁 That means the others that are similar will probably be the same...

The other alternative would be checking a junk yard to see if there's a salvageable part from a junked car. I know there have already been some junked K5s that still have salvageable panels and parts if you're willing to look through them.
That’s my last resources. But I couldn’t find anything yet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

so I received the lower grille, and I thought the shinny piece cover is part of the grille. Does anyone know the parts number for the shinny piece or have one for sale?

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
942 Posts
When you say the shiny piece, do you mean the front radar sensor shield or just the lower lip under the grille?

For the lower lip trim piece, it's actually 2 parts: the upper and lower piece.

The upper shiny trim part number is: 86591L3000 / 86591L3300
The lower lip piece part number is: 86532L3000 / 86532L3300

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When you say the shiny piece, do you mean the front radar sensor shield or just the lower lip under the grille?

For the lower lip trim piece, it's actually 2 parts: the upper and lower piece.

The upper shiny trim part number is: 86591L3000 / 86591L3300
The lower lip piece part number is: 86532L3000 / 86532L3300
the lower lip trim.The piece underneath the grille.
Do you know the L3000 and L3300 difference, for different trim level?

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
942 Posts
Looks like the GT/GT-Line bumper is showing the same parts numbers... I'm guess the L3000 part is for LX, LXS, and EX trims and the L3300 part is for the GT and GT-Line trims.

Since the grille you received ends with L3000, that should match the other L3000 parts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like the GT/GT-Line bumper is showing the same parts numbers... I'm guess the L3000 part is for LX, LXS, and EX trims and the L3300 part is for the GT and GT-Line trims.

Since the grille you received ends with L3000, that should match the other L3000 parts.
Thank you so much 🙏🏻

1 - 11 of 11 Posts