Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where can I buy the lower grille? Parts number is 86531-L3000. I called a lot of dealership, and they don’t have it in stock and in back order with no ETA. Thanks

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
391 Posts

·
Registered
2021 K5 GT-Line Wolf Grey
34 Posts
You can try one of those OEM Kia parts sites, but I'm not sure how secure or trustworthy they are.

Here's one if you'd like to take a look:

I did try to find one on ebay but could only find the GT-Line lower grille, or the whole front bumper for GT-Line. lol
I tried ordering from Kia.parts a few months back. It was a simple order for a few small things. After 2 months of waiting and a few calls to them I still received nothing. Had to finally get a full refund. They wasted my time.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
391 Posts
Aww man, that sucks. 🙁 That means the others that are similar will probably be the same...

The other alternative would be checking a junk yard to see if there's a salvageable part from a junked car. I know there have already been some junked K5s that still have salvageable panels and parts if you're willing to look through them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I called them. They told me the parts is discontinued. I said the parts is for a 2021 model. The lady said system showed her the part is flagged for pending removal from the site. I called several dealerships from California to Miami. They all said they are not in stock and back ordered with no ETA.

My other Sorento had been waiting a new Turbo since 4/24. Sitting in dealership. And they initially said it’s backorder with no ETA as well. Mid of May, they have the ETA finally. But since then they pushed back the ETA 4 times and still waiting. At end of May. I was told they are on a boat and had some docking issue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aww man, that sucks. 🙁 That means the others that are similar will probably be the same...

The other alternative would be checking a junk yard to see if there's a salvageable part from a junked car. I know there have already been some junked K5s that still have salvageable panels and parts if you're willing to look through them.
That’s my last resources. But I couldn’t find anything yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts