Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is either going to be fun, or catastrophic. Time will tell and I am here to learn as I transform her to fit my vision.

I took delivery of Bloodshot on March 12th with 12 miles on the clock. Within the first 100 miles, my SRS light came on. Contacted the dealer for them to look it over and they found the driver side buckle to be faulty, and it was replaced under warranty. Right now, she has over 1k miles and no other issues have come up. Made it through the break in period and its time to do an oil change.

Enjoy my success/failure as I become a friend/foe with this beast. That being said, lets see how far I get on this build before I pawn it onto someone else 馃槒

Description
'22 K5 GT Line AWD
Wolf Grey with Red Guts
Delivery - 3-12-2022

Speedometer Trip computer Odometer Tachometer Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Cloud Tire Car Vehicle
Speedometer Trip computer Odometer Tachometer Car

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I do like the new KIA badge, but never liked the clutter of emblems. I like the clean badge less look of a trunk lid. Bought a 12lb fishing line from Walmart. Blue painters tape to keep the paint from scratches and my GF's hair dryer. With some Goo Gone and the badges were still freshly installed, clean up was a breeze.
I might find a home in the interior for the K5 and GT Line emblems. Right now, its sitting on a shelf in the garage.

Car Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle
Car Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Grille

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Chrome delete in gloss black and faux trim in matte black. PPF headlights, mirror caps, and door cups.

Lowered the car on M&S Storm springs. The rears was zero fun to do. Well worth the work in the end.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Wheel
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

1 - 4 of 4 Posts