Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How much did this cost you in total if you don't mind me asking?
Well, I'm a katzkin dealer, so I can't tell you what I paid. But that kit is probably around $1400. The Tek Stitch (diamond stitching) is a few hundred dollar upcharge, as is the Tuscany (softer Italian style) leather upgrade, and I chose to order it as a regular kit vs deluxe. Regular has about 40% more leather vs vinyl than a deluxe kit.
It would be about $2000 installed at my shop. I also installed a massage seat in the drivers side and heated seats as well. That would be about another $1000.

·
Registered
(Ordered) 2022 K5 GT-Line AWD Premium
1 Posts
Hope you don't mind my piling on to this thread; I'm technically not even a K5 owner yet but I've ordered a 2022 K5 GT-Line AWD premium package that will probably take another few months to arrive, but it’s only available with the combo cloth-and-leather seats in black so I’m looking at the Katzkin seats as an aftermarket upgrade.

Katzkin has two choices for the K5 and I’m assuming the LX-S/GT is the right choice but wanted to make sure since I know small seat differences will make a difference and GT of course is not technically the same as GT-Line. As a Katzkin installer and a K5 owner, do you know if the Katzkin seat model is compatible with the GT-Line?

·
Registered
2022 K5 Gt-Line Premium AWD
26 Posts
Hope you don't mind my piling on to this thread; I'm technically not even a K5 owner yet but I've ordered a 2022 K5 GT-Line AWD premium package that will probably take another few months to arrive, but it’s only available with the combo cloth-and-leather seats in black so I’m looking at the Katzkin seats as an aftermarket upgrade.

Katzkin has two choices for the K5 and I’m assuming the LX-S/GT is the right choice but wanted to make sure since I know small seat differences will make a difference and GT of course is not technically the same as GT-Line. As a Katzkin installer and a K5 owner, do you know if the Katzkin seat model is compatible with the GT-Line?
Good question! I was thinking about changing the red seats in my Wolf Gray to my favorite color orange... To the OP do they also do the armrests and center console?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts