Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody I been in the market for a rear spoiler my 2022 k5 model but I can't seem to find one that fits, the one that came with it is actually screwed in with bolts and leaves holes when you take it off, if anyone knows where I can get one or shop for one I will very much appreciate it, Thank you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I’ve been looking for one as well with little to no results. Only one I’ve been able to find was on ebay from China for 300$. Says it will fit the k5 but looks like its attached with just/mostly 3M tape.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’ve been looking for one as well with little to no results. Only one I’ve been able to find was on ebay from China for 300$. Says it will fit the k5 but looks like its attached with just/mostly 3M tape.
There’s this one, $600

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 EX AWD
15 Posts
Hey guys, i asked my dealership ( in Canada ) what the price was for a rear spoiler and how it was installed. The answer was $500 for the spoiler and the use 3M tape to install so it doesn't damage the car. Also if i change my mind, no holes!!
Ordered this one from AliExpress: UBUYUWANT For Kia Optima K5 GT 2020 2021 Spoiler ABS Plastic Glossy Black Rear Trunk Boot Lip Spoiler Car Tail Wing Decoration. Should be receiving next week and will post pictures asap.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was actually debating about getting one about the same price but I'm not sure if I want pay 300 dollars, they are cheaper ones for the k5 2021 but that's because theres no pre drilled holes.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 Gt-Line
3 Posts
Hey everybody I been in the market for a rear spoiler my 2022 k5 model but I can't seem to find one that fits, the one that came with it is actually screwed in with bolts and leaves holes when you take it off, if anyone knows where I can get one or shop for one I will very much appreciate it, Thank you.
Adro USA makes a pretty cool k5 spoiler

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 EX AWD
15 Posts
Looks great can you share where you got it
Ordered this one from AliExpress: UBUYUWANT For Kia Optima K5 GT 2020 2021 Spoiler ABS Plastic Glossy Black Rear Trunk Boot Lip Spoiler Car Tail Wing Decoration . Installed with 3M tape so no holes...lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts