Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,
I am looking to buy a kia k5 gt-line but have heard that there can be a rattling noise that comes from both sides in the cabin. I was just wondering if there were any owners out there that have been driving the car for a bit that have heard this rattling noise or any kind of annoying noise? Thanks
tplinklogin

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
721 Posts
I haven't heard any rattling noises from my GT-Line but I've seen the other threads about wind noises and such from others. I'm not sure if it matters but the manufacturing date for mine is February 2021. The manufacturing info can be seen on the door jam of the front driver side. Test drive the car if you can before purchase just to make sure.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
181 Posts
Same, no rattling or wind noise in my GT-Line AWD. Also manufactured in February.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone,
I am looking to buy a kia k5 gt-line but have heard that there can be a rattling noise that comes from both sides in the cabin. I was just wondering if there were any owners out there that have been driving the car for a bit that have heard this rattling noise or any kind of annoying noise? Thanks
tplinklogin
Panoramic sun roof will make clucking sound when it’s closed and you drive over a speed pump or any kind of pumps, it gets louder after a while

1 - 5 of 5 Posts