Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I just got these in recently. It's pretty nice and it fits the keyfob quite well, even has the 4 buttons embossed on the side. The only downside is that the remote start button is covered up and, since it is a soft leather, will probably be prone to scuffs and scratches. This was probably the only decent soft case that also protects the keyfob entirely.
Product Font Bag Asphalt Flooring Wood Font Bullet Electric blue Metal Font Wood Technology Electronic device Metal

Has anyone else gotten a case for their key or just me? 馃槀

Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line FWD
they both look nice but I really like remote start button (especially hot summer in AZ, you would want your car started before you walking out of grocery stores lol, so I'll have to keep looking.

I found this on a Korean forum I go to, it doesn't have to be this fancy but this one looks promising lol.

Also these.

Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line
they both look nice but I really like remote start button (especially hot summer in AZ, you would want your car started before you walking out of grocery stores lol, so I'll have to keep looking.

View attachment 1177

I found this on a Korean forum I go to, it doesn't have to be this fancy but this one looks promising lol.

Also these.

View attachment 1178
Can you send the link to the LV cover?

Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line FWD
Can you send the link to the LV cover?
I think that LV key thingy is actually from LV.. not the key case/cover. I couldn't find the exact same cover.

^ check this one out, they might be able to ship oversea.

Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like you need to create an account to order from there. Do you think they'll take a phone number outside of Korea? lol

Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line FWD
Looks like you need to create an account to order from there. Do you think they'll take a phone number outside of Korea? lol
looks like you would have to go thru some 3rd party dealers.. We'd be better off dealing with ebay or aliexpress for now. Unfortunately not a whole lot of good looking products.

Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's too bad... They have a much better selection than we do.

Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line
I think that LV key thingy is actually from LV.. not the key case/cover. I couldn't find the exact same cover.

^ check this one out, they might be able to ship oversea.
Haha I thought the cover was a set with the keychain. Ok thanks. Not sure about that website. Looks sketch? 馃馃

Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line FWD
Haha I thought the cover was a set with the keychain. Ok thanks. Not sure about that website. Looks sketch? 馃馃
Coupang is an american company that does business in Korea and recently did IPO. Their goal is to become amazon-like.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts