Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I have a question, tried searching for it but couldn't find anything.

I just bought a Kia K5 GT line, and when I'm slowing down and coming to a complete stop I feel a small pull back but when I'm medium to a hard stop there is no pull back car has 600 miles so it's brand new.. has anyone encountered anything similar by any chance

·
Registered
2022 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD Premium
39 Posts
Hi guys I have a question, tried searching for it but couldn't find anything.

I just bought a Kia K5 GT line, and when I'm slowing down and coming to a complete stop I feel a small pull back but when I'm medium to a hard stop there is no pull back car has 600 miles so it's brand new.. has anyone encountered anything similar by any chance
Hmm I am at the same mileage right now and have not noticed this - I will try checking it out tonight. Do you use Auto hold or not? The moment I get in the car the first thing I do is press the Auto Hold button :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm I am at the same mileage right now and have not noticed this - I will try checking it out tonight. Do you use Auto hold or not? The moment I get in the car the first thing I do is press the Auto Hold button :)
No no auto hold I just red and article from experts driving the k5s and said that when they're were coming to a complete stop they felt a jerking sensation when coming to a complete stop I think thats what I'm feeling

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think I'm feeling the same thing. When coming to a full stop from a slow speed I feel the downshifts a lot, kind of like it jerks itself a bit.

Have a GT, let me know if you find the solution!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I'm feeling the same thing. When coming to a full stop from a slow speed I feel the downshifts a lot, kind of like it jerks itself a bit.

Have a GT, let me know if you find the solution!
yeah I payed attention today and it happens when it hits 2mph and down

·
Registered
7 Posts
Happens to me as well . Vehicle jerks a little when coming to a stop and then I hear a clunk noise from the brakes . Also when taking off on a green light it jerks too .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Happens to me as well . Vehicle jerks a little when coming to a stop and then I hear a clunk noise from the brakes . Also when taking off on a green light it jerks too .

I don't get the jerking when accelerating I thought I was going crazy, it's just wired concedering it's a new car u know lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts