Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I don’t have a K5 yet but I’m in love and I’m looking to lease a K5 GT-Line FWD. this will also be my first time leasing.

Just left my dealership, the guy was offering me $1000 DAS for $350 month, so around 13600 total for 3 years with fees and tax. I was wondering if anyone RECENTLY just got a GT-Line FWD lease and what their numbers looked like.

Also, should I just wait for next years model to come out for better deals?

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
391 Posts
Hey guys, I don’t have a K5 yet but I’m in love and I’m looking to lease a K5 GT-Line FWD. this will also be my first time leasing.

Just left my dealership, the guy was offering me $1000 DAS for $350 month, so around 13600 total for 3 years with fees and tax. I was wondering if anyone RECENTLY just got a GT-Line FWD lease and what their numbers looked like.

I would build it out on Kia.com first and see what kind of lease incentives they have that you're qualified for, and also to give you a baseline on how much it would cost all together. From what I can see though, with a $1,000 down payment, it shows a base monthly lease of $270/month for 3 years (36 months) for me.

Shop around a bit too to see if there are better offers at another dealer (I looked at car sites like Cars.com, TrueCar, Auto Trader, and a few others). Even if you prefer to go to this one, it is good to do some research and see if they are willing to match what Kia says on their site, or at least match a competitor's rates. Also make sure the features the car comes with matches or is a close match to each other. It would just make haggling unecessarily more complicated for you and them if you try to haggle for the price of a lower trim than the one you are haggling for. lol

·
Registered
43 Posts

Got my fully loaded gt line awd for 350 with 1500 DAS back in January

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT- Line AWD
4 Posts
I leased a Gt-line AWD in January for $400 a month. $2000 DAS, 12k a year. But I also rolled about 4k in from my previous car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got a 36/12k for $255 including tax
1500 fees+2000 towards the car= 3500 down. XLS.
South Fl

1 - 5 of 5 Posts