Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Everything I own is fore sale. However, the price I would expect to sell in this market and make it worth my while to wait 6 months for another one would be higher than you would want to pay.

2022, GT1 package, less than 100 miles.

Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover

·
Registered
132 Posts
I was lucky I guess. I went to the Kia dealer to look at a used Stinger GT. But it was white and I found out the 10 years goes away for the second owner. Was no longer interested, so the sales guy said I got something in the back that still needs the final clean up before they put out on lot. Had received in the day before. Took me back and showed me this.

Worked out a deal where they removed the 5k market adjustment (thy rally wanted my corvette on their lot.) got 350 dollars less than I paid for it 4.5 years ago. Drove it off the lot 2 hours later.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've ordered my Kia K5 GT-Line with Premium package on 4 April 2022 and I am still waiting. The dealer said it would take up to 90 days.. so I hope it comes before July ... I'm really anxious to get my new car.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah, I'm driving a 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz, so I guess there's really no hurry for me except for the better gas mileage I hope to get with the K5. But when I'm getting something I want it. I'm not good at waiting. lol.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I ordered the Gray, but now having seen so many of them, I'm not thrilled. It's just not as unique as it was for awhile. And Chestnut kinda sorta doesn't go well with it (but if I have to take another black interior I'll puke, so there's that.)

I think I'd go for Gravity Gray if they allowed it on the GT. Which raises the question of why Kia restricts colors as you move UP the model lines. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've ordered my Kia K5 GT-Line with Premium package on 4 April 2022 and I am still waiting. The dealer said it would take up to 90 days.. so I hope it comes before July ... I'm really anxious to get my new car.
UPDATE:

I called the salesman and he said he did not know when the car would be delivered and it could take an additional month. I’ve told him I couldn’t wait this time and I would transfer my funds to another dealership that has something in stock. The salesman said he would talk to the manager and came with two k5 options that were almost the same spec as I want and with a fixed delivery date. He said I will get the 2023 Kia K5 on 5 July! Therefore, do not trust online inventories! Call them, discuss, be a little rigid if needed, and they will find a solution!
I hope we all get our cars soon!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts