Kia K5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 Gt Line AWD
48 Posts
How's the ride quality after the switch?
It’s been great! I was worried before installing that I would get a bouncy ride but that’s not the case at all. It’s almost as if it’s the stock springs. Feels really great and recommend them. An alignment is needed after the springs have settled. Maybe 2 weeks after.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you noticed any running after hitting bumps? Only asking because I’m thinking of lowering my k5 but I have 3 kids wondering if they will make is scrape 😂

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 Gt Line AWD
48 Posts
Have you noticed any running after hitting bumps? Only asking because I’m thinking of lowering my k5 but I have 3 kids wondering if they will make is scrape 😂
I’ve only had 2 adults in the back seats for about 2 long distance drives and I was worried about rubbing. After hitting a few dips on the freeway I was surprised that I did not here any rubbing or bottoming out. I think you would be good with the kiddos

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does it look like the back is lower in person? I know it could be an illusion of fender arches, but I want it to look similar back to front.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 Gt Line AWD
48 Posts
Does it look like the back is lower in person? I know it could be an illusion of fender arches, but I want it to look similar back to front.
Yes that look bothers me so much! But it’s due to the front wheel well being larger then the rear. I’m going to eventually replace with coilovers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts