Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im looking sell my springs to anyone! i got them 2 months ago from M&S and they are ready to be shipped out, if you want to contact me you can feel free, they are not damaged or broken in any way
Heres a reference of the lowering springs on the K5,
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Cloud

·
Registered
35 Posts
im looking sell my springs to anyone! i got them 2 months ago from M&S and they are ready to be shipped out, if you want to contact me you can feel free, they are not damaged or broken in any way
Heres a reference of the lowering springs on the K5,
View attachment 1910
does the car feel any rougher? I would love to buy them but im worried about it being too low and having a rougher ride. How much do you want for them?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
does the car feel any rougher? I would love to buy them but im worried about it being too low and having a rougher ride. How much do you want for them?
It feels great honestly, the springs in my opinion gives it more a better look and they don’t make your drive rougher, I thought so too in the beginning when I had them on , that it was Going to be to low or a rough ride and if you have a front strut bar ( which I do have for sale as well ) it helps a lot with keeping it balance and taking corners are so much better, I’m asking for 250 For them, they are from Korea and they are made for the K5 specifically, so it’s good authentic stuff, they are in good conditions and if you want the front strut bar, I can do 50 for it, I know if you search for it on eBay or online it’s like 120$+, but let me know if this something you are looking to get my man, thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
It feels great honestly, the springs in my opinion gives it more a better look and they don’t make your drive rougher, I thought so too in the beginning when I had them on , that it was Going to be to low or a rough ride and if you have a front strut bar ( which I do have for sale as well ) it helps a lot with keeping it balance and taking corners are so much better, I’m asking for 250 For them, they are from Korea and they are made for the K5 specifically, so it’s good authentic stuff, they are in good conditions and if you want the front strut bar, I can do 50 for it, I know if you search for it on eBay or online it’s like 120$+, but let me know if this something you are looking to get my man, thanks
Do you have the AWD? Honestly heavily considering the springs.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you not have the car anymore? Can I ask why your selling all this stuff?
I still have the car until the Oct 10th, I sold it to carvana, in I have to strip out the mods and put it back to factory, Im in university and I need some funds and I would like to keep it cause this car is got a sick design and I love it but Im close to finishing school on December, so anything helps in my situation

·
Registered
35 Posts
I still have the car until the Oct 10th, I sold it to carvana, in I have to strip out the mods and put it back to factory, Im in university and I need some funds and I would like to keep it cause this car is got a sick design and I love it but Im close to finishing school on December, so anything helps in my situation
I’ll let you know I’m in high school so I know how you feel. I’m low on funds too. I love the look of them and I’ll get back to you when I can!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts