Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when I listen to music the button that lets you adjust the power mirrors is rattling, anyone else have this problem and found a fix for it?

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
605 Posts
The power windows, locks, and mirrors switches are all part of one unit. Does the rattling go away only when you have your hand on the mirror switch or perhaps some or any part of the door switch unit?

If it's neither, it might be an unsecured loose wire rattling behind the door panel.

Either way, have it looked at by your dealer's service department as it should be under warranty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The power windows, locks, and mirrors switches are all part of one unit. Does the rattling go away only when you have your hand on the mirror switch or perhaps some or any part of the door switch unit?

If it's neither, it might be an unsecured loose wire rattling behind the door panel.

Either way, have it looked at by your dealer's service department as it should be under warranty.
The noise does stop when I put a finger on it, makes the noise when I hit a bump or when I have the radio turned up and the bass hits.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts