Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not quite sure where to look it says my car came standard SiriusXM option but can't find it!!

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line
38 Posts
I THINK only the GT-Line with the AWD and the GT version came with the Sirius XM. I have the GT-Line and Sirius XM direct to the headunit is not an option for me. I do however have a subscription to SiriusXM and through ApplePlay I can link that through my phone to the headunit via the Media option.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you I as well have a subscription but through Android. And it sucks

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
612 Posts
Looking at the Kia website, the EX and GT come standard with SiriusXM. For everything else below, SiriusXM is only with the AWD models.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looking at the Kia website, the EX and GT come standard with SiriusXM. For everything else below, SiriusXM is only with the AWD models.
my 2022 GT line has XM radio by default and its free for a month I think.. although I don't really use it but its there.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
612 Posts
my 2022 GT line has XM radio by default and its free for a month I think.. although I don't really use it but its there.
Yeah, for the 2022 models UVO and SiriusXM is standard on the GT-Line trim and higher.

On the 2021 models, it's only on the GT-Line with AWD models and up. The regular FWD GT-Line doesn't get it for some reason...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts