Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently purchased a K5 and I’m looking to mod it out to the highest level of performance I can with respects to a decent gas mileage. I’m also looking for any cool looking cosmetic mods as well, so I’m open to any suggestions you guys have. Thanks!

·
Registered
2022 K5 GT
42 Posts
So I recently purchased a K5 and I’m looking to mod it out to the highest level of performance I can with respects to a decent gas mileage. I’m also looking for any cool looking cosmetic mods as well, so I’m open to any suggestions you guys have. Thanks!
Simplest mod would probably be the Burger tuning chip. I just bought one and am going to do the install this weekend. It adds horsepower but can also go into an eco mode to boost gas milage if you want.

·
Registered
2022 K5 GT
42 Posts
Anyone have real life dyno proof of any of these chip claims?
As close is I could find on the internet was of some Hyundai with a similar engine size but haven't seen anything on the K5 GT yet. Right now I am running 91 octane fuel and am guessing that I'm getting somewhere in the range of 320-330 hp but I can't be sure. My K5 is definitely a lot faster with the chip tho.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts