Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I got some really nasty curb rash on both my left side tires. It’s a long story but I’m wondering if anybody knows a good website to buy factory replacements at. This is a lease so I’m going to have to do something about the situation. It’s a Gt-line

edit.. I found the model number from an eBay posting but I’m not sure if the black or the silver is the type a or type b

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey guys I got some really nasty curb rash on both my left side tires. It’s a long story but I’m wondering if anybody knows a good website to buy factory replacements at. This is a lease so I’m going to have to do something about the situation. It’s a Gt-line

edit.. I found the model number from an eBay posting but I’m not sure if the black or the silver is the type a or type b
View attachment 913
I am in a similar boat, curb rash on my K5 EX. I bought the car but still want a replacement rim. I tried to fix it myself with repair kit but it was super hard to match the machined aluminum. I found a site here: Kia K5 Wheels Rims Wheel Rim Stock OEM Replacement. I believe we have the grey finish. I haven’t bought it yet but will soon. I’ll report back if I do.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
738 Posts
I am in a similar boat, curb rash on my K5 EX. I bought the car but still want a replacement rim. I tried to fix it myself with repair kit but it was super hard to match the machined aluminum. I found a site here: Kia K5 Wheels Rims Wheel Rim Stock OEM Replacement. I believe we have the grey finish. I haven’t bought it yet but will soon. I’ll report back if I do.
I believe the EX has the Grey rims. The GT-Line has a black gloss finish on the pillars. They are both the same size and style, though.

Just so you don't get them mixed up. lol The GT rims are also black but have a noticeably different design to it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah mine are most definitely the black finish. I found that site as well but it appears to be out of stock. All the oem Kia parts sites do not have stock photos for the k-5 rims but I’m 99 percent sure the grey is type-a and the black type-b. This photo is from a set of 4 black ones that was for sale on eBay but has sold it shows it has the two model numbers as it’s the same part but different colors the black should be the L3320 one

·
Registered
9 Posts
Get it refinished. I’m not sure if you got any places where you live that refinish wheels but the same happened to mine and I only paid 75 bucks to refinish my wheel instead of having to buy a whole new rim .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts