Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'21 K5 GT
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been rolling around in this incredible car for almost two weeks now. I'm so thoroughly impressed with this monster already. Every drive has me going at least 100 smiles per hour! The number of compliments I've gotten on it is a nice bonus too lol. Can't wait to see how we all improve our rides!

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT - GT1 (Black)
99 Posts
Been rolling around in this incredible car for almost two weeks now. I'm so thoroughly impressed with this monster already. Every drive has me going at least 100 smiles per hour! The number of compliments I've gotten on it is a nice bonus too lol. Can't wait to see how we all improve our rides!
View attachment 863 View attachment 864 View attachment 865
Same on the smiles per hour just called to schedule my paint protection package and paint touch-up cause I already have 3 chips on the hood

·
Registered
'21 K5 GT
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same on the smiles per hour just called to schedule my paint protection package and paint touch-up cause I already have 3 chips on the hood
Oh man, I hear you... Those rock chips are my biggest concern atm. Will likely be scheduling a PPF and ceramic coating appointment in the coming day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts