Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you mean a MAP tune? I still don't understand why that equates to GT2.

It feels like upbadging, people are going to assume you have a GT model that doesn't exist.
Alright Homie are you here to see different mods or help other K5 owners solve issues or you’re here to criticize!! Actually you shouldn’t worry about what i put or do go sit down somewhere and chill

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't get so bent out of shape bud. It's your own problem if you're ashamed of the car you have and feel like you need to pretend it's a GT to people. I was just pointing out how it could be misconstrued is all.
Lmaoo 🤣🤣 Not ashamed bud or else I wouldn’t put up the photo obviously it’s not a GT but i did a bunch of thing to it that i never posted also raced a few K5’s … Accords 2.0 turbo and beat them easily so I’m good 👍🏻💪🏻 I’m just saying we’re hear to help each other 👌🏻🤦🏻‍♂️ Not to critique

·
Registered
'22 GT-Line AWD
71 Posts
Lmaoo 🤣🤣 Not ashamed bud or else I wouldn’t put up the photo obviously it’s not a GT but i did a bunch of thing to it that i never posted also raced a few K5’s … Accords 2.0 turbo and beat them easily so I’m good 👍🏻💪🏻
Ok then dude. Let me know how your car runs when you start doing legit quarter miles on a drag strip, or when you get it up on a dyno.

I'd also appreciate if you'd answer my question about the MAP tune that you called a mapped tune. Lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok then dude. Let me know how your car runs when you start doing legit quarter miles on a drag strip, or when you get it up on a dyno.

I'd also appreciate if you'd answer my question about the MAP tune that you called a mapped tune. Lol
Lmao 🤣 sounds more like you’re jealous don’t need to be bud chill now pointing out misspelled words go to sleep!! Ohh and don’t forget to pee sitting down because you might wet your bed Gnite Sweetdreams Sweetheart

·
Registered
'22 GT-Line AWD
71 Posts
Lmao 🤣 sounds more like you’re jealous don’t need to be bud chill now pointing out misspelled words go to sleep!! Ohh and don’t forget to pee sitting down because you might wet your bed Gnite Sweetdreams Sweetheart
Jealous of what? My GT-Line is my daily driver so I don't keep putting miles on my custom built supercharged Challenger.

I just really want to know why that badge is there, that's all. You're the one getting super defensive about it. A MAP tune definitely isn't a genuine answer though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jealous of what? My GT-Line is my daily driver so I don't keep putting miles on my custom built supercharged Challenger.

I just really want to know why that badge is there, that's all. You're the one getting super defensive about it. A MAP tune definitely isn't a genuine answer though.
I have the Stinger GT2 that’s mine my wife drives the K5 and had an extra number 2 withe GT in red so i put it on. Do i need to explain every little dumb thing to you it really doesn’t matter🤦🏻‍♂️ It’s a K5 forum just to show mods or help each other with issues and forthcomings also here’s my Stinger since you’re so concerned about the #2 badge

·
Registered
'22 GT-Line AWD
71 Posts
I have the Stinger GT2 that’s mine my wife drives the K5 and had an extra number 2 withe GT in red so i put it on. Do i need to explain every little dumb thing to you it really doesn’t matter🤦🏻‍♂️ It’s a K5 forum just to show mods or help each other with issues and forthcomings also here’s my Stinger since you’re so concerned about the #2 badge
It still doesn't make sense. You wouldn't slap a Hellcat badge on another car just because you also own a Hellcat. It's whatever my man, been fun busting your chops though.

If you do ever get into serious modding your GT-Line for performance though, definitely post some numbers. Since the ECU isn't hackable yet, we're pretty limited in what we can do...makes me pretty suspicious of those mods you couldn't talk about earlier. It's not like you're adding a water-meth kit or tuning for 100 octane or putting in a smaller pulley for bigger boost numbers. A chip tune doesn't really cut it though, it's basically snake oil for cars.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts