Kia K5 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Typo should have been 23 extra whp. Went to a BHP vs WHP calculator and inserted 290 bhp and it came up with 255 whp and subtracted from the 282 on his chart. thats about 9% more than stated by Kia

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is there a site where it shows total made per year?
I would like to know thos as well.. I beleive I managed to get one of the first 2021 GT's available in Indiana in April 2021.. I had been watching all of the local Kia dealers since November 2020. I so lucked out.. mine was marked as sold, but the deal had feel through.. Also got mine before the chip shortage caused the price to go up and incentives to go down..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello everyone,
Just excited to share , I picked up my K5 GT in white today. Love it!!
I traded my Acura TL 4g which I loved too. I think k5 is awesome car but ELS audio in my TL was better. Not something You can’t change though but overall I love it!
Anyone from TL to K5 ?
I moved to Florida August 25 went to one dealership that wanted way too much money went to a second one and literally as I got there my wolf gray with red interior pulled up because the guy who was going to buy decided not to so I bought it right there I love it

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT
977 Posts
I moved to Florida August 25 went to one dealership that wanted way too much money went to a second one and literally as I got there my wolf gray with red interior pulled up because the guy who was going to buy decided not to so I bought it right there I love it
Meant to be .

21 - 40 of 65 Posts