Kia K5 Forum banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Oh, so the Canadian version does have the digital cluster?

And yes, I'll report back when the car gets here.
Digital cluster and another specific feature not mentioned in this tread being the windshield heater which, I'm told, remove the need of scrapping off ice & snow during winter months.
Not sure if this last feature is available on the American spec'd K5.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT
977 Posts
Windshield deicer is probably the best feature a Canadian car can have. I don't have to worry about ice buildup as I'm driving or as mentioned , scraping on the mornings before leaving.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
1,126 Posts
I'm in Florida and while I don't need the heated steering wheel and seats, it was nice to have during early chilly mornings. lol

I'm just sad that I don't have vented seats, but I believe that only comes in the Premium EX and GT trims anyway.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Digital dash, hud, vented seats,homelink mirror,folding mirrors which i think American gt1 package includes.
Yeah, GT 1 Pkg, but we don't get Homelink mirror ($350 extra) or HUD (which I don't think we can get at any price). We do get folding mirrors and ventilated seats.

But if Canada already gets the digital dash I'm pretty sure we'll get it in '23. I have it in my Santa Cruz, and I can take it or leave it.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts