Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Riding in a Gravity Gray LSX. Ripped out factory speakers and upgraded the audio...

• Focal 165 K2P
  • Focal 165 KBE
  • Kenwood sub
  • JL Audio Slash 450/4 amp
  • JL Audio Slash 250/1 amp
  • LC6i 6 channel line output converter

·
Registered
Wolf Grey K5 GT-Line, Magnetic Black 370z
49 Posts
Damn, nice setup! Congratulations on the car, and welcome to the club!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn, nice setup! Congratulations on the car, and welcome to the club!
Thank you! Loving the new ride. Great community. I saw a fellow K5 driver the other day, flashed my high beams, and got a flash back. Lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks to be some seriously nice upgrades! How does it all sound in the car?
The car sounds amazing! If you can get your hands on some nice Focals, do it!!! They bring out the audiophile in you. 🎶

·
Registered
Wolf Grey K5 GT-Line, Magnetic Black 370z
49 Posts
Thank you! Loving the new ride. Great community. I saw a fellow K5 driver the other day, flashed my high beams, and got a flash back. Lol
Hahaha nice! Been noticing K5's around my area lately as well. Might be as popular as the civic's, corolla's, camry's, and accords in the next few months

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-line
12 Posts
Welcome to the club! I’ve seen a few fellow K5 drivers myself and I’ve been flashing a peace sign to them. Maybe it’ll catch on like the Jeep drivers used to do!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts