Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 Gt Line AWD
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this new 22 Stinger has the updated Kia badge and it looks sweet! No longer oval just letter cutouts. Would love this in black on my K5.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT
437 Posts
Perhaps not for North American market?
Or it will be their new logo moving forward. Current models cannot switch to this for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
178 Posts
It looks more like KN than KIA. I can see a lot of "what make is that?" in the future. I realize the N would be upside down, but KIA just doesn't jump out to me.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
631 Posts
I'll be honest, the first thing I thought of when I saw that was...Nine Inch Nails. lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Go look at my post on my 2022 K5, no more ovals. The new emblem is on the 2022 Stinger and Telurides as well from what I saw at the dealership, probably expect the oval to disappear entirely as KIA shifts to a different brand style.

·
Registered
2021 K5 GT-Line Wolf Grey
48 Posts
In my opinion that looks terrible. People will be switching that out for alternates just as much as they do now with the current logo.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT line Wolf Gray/Red
56 Posts
I think it looks ok on the trucks but it is to big and flat on the cars plus that flat silver does nothing for it especially on the cars.

·
Registered
2022 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
11 Posts
I'd say it was ugly too if I didn't have it... it's much better than the old oval bubble badges... plus it looks much better when blacked out or deleted... lol... no indentation or holes, just a nice clean look... 2021 can suck it

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
178 Posts
I'd say it was ugly too if I didn't have it... it's much better than the old oval bubble badges... plus it looks much better when blacked out or deleted... lol... no indentation or holes, just a nice clean look... 2021 can suck it
I have to agree, and I have a 2021. I'm not letting the badge bother me too much, but the new ones are definitely an improvement.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts