Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from Indianapolis and have had my K5 for about a month. I've done some aesthetic work to the inside and tinted everything but the front with ceramic tint, but soon I'm planning some modifications for the outside. Happy I found this K5 Owners group because it's giving me some great ideas!

Next I plan to:
  • tint the front window (should have done it with the others, but I wanted to see how it looked)
  • black-out the body/wheel chrome
  • paint the brake caliper covers red
  • front-end lip + brackets
  • lower body side skirt
  • extended lip on the rear spoiler
  • rear window spoiler
  • side window louvers

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Automotive lighting Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tail & brake light
Plant Vehicle Light Automotive design Guitar accessory

·
Registered
300 Posts
Lights like yours on the inside. is not my style, but does look good for those who like that style. I would suggest: Looks like you have the Chestnut interior. Instead of the blue, a color enhansing the Chestnut might work better. Red in the middle works, but in the footwell, maybe some oringish yellow, or a bronze, maybe even a mellowed muted gold.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lights like yours on the inside. is not my style, but does look good for those who like that style. I would suggest: Looks like you have the Chestnut interior. Instead of the blue, a color enhansing the Chestnut might work better. Red in the middle works, but in the footwell, maybe some oringish yellow, or a bronze, maybe even a mellowed muted gold.
The interior is actually red, not chestnut. I do change the floor lights to red when I'm driving (the colors can be changed/dimmed.) The red LEDs are really dim, which is nice while driving, but doesn't show up well in pictures. The one in the center console came with multiple colors, but I'm not actually a big fan of it since it's so bright.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts