Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My only regret is getting black. I don’t think it shows off the accent lines. I was sitting in the grey w/red interior only to have it sold by the time I walked into the show room😢
My only regret is getting black. I don’t think it shows off the accent lines. I was sitting in the grey w/red interior only to have it sold by the time I walked into the show room😢

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
833 Posts
Hey, welcome to the K5 family and forums! Don't feel bad about the black. It's actually a pretty nice color and not really a solid black! I believe it has metallic flecks in it like the other body paints so it gives it a kind of depth in certain lighting and close up shots.

·
Registered
2021 K5 GT-Line Wolf Grey
63 Posts
Welcome. NJ here also. Ocean County right near LBI. I actually wanted the black when I bought mine but the 2 on the lot were already sold. Settled for the grey. Love the black but at this point I’ve grown to love the grey more I think. I’ve had black cars and def don’t miss trying to keep them clean.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nice car , I think you will like the K5 very much! I picked up my 2021 K5 EX with the premium package June 5th. Got a great deal, traded in my 2019 ex. Good luck with your new car. Here are some pictures of my new car

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts