Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally saved up and got some new wheels. I didn’t want to go with the safe choice and get black rims so I took a risk and went with a chrome/hyper black to contrast the wolf gray. Next is to get some lowering springs so don’t mind the gap
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been seeing that brand a lot on eBay. Are they decent quality?
I’m not too knowledgeable about this brand but they make some good looking sets so they caught my eye, only time will tell if they’re high quality but everything seems pretty good so far! Although one gripe is they didn’t send lug nuts with the wheels, but when I got konigs for my old civic lug nuts came with.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
1,080 Posts
How wide are those rims? they seem to be significantly wider than the stock rims, judging from the stock tires you still have on them.

But it looks pretty nice and kind of flows with all the chrome bits already on the car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How wide are those rims? they seem to be significantly wider than the stock rims, judging from the stock tires you still have on them.

But it looks pretty nice and kind of flows with all the chrome bits already on the car.

theyre 18x9.5 so slightly wider than stock rims but I knew how it was gonna look and kind of like it, and it sets up me getting bigger tires in the future once I wear these out

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
1,080 Posts
Just be careful when you lower the car, you might want to look into flaring out the fenders as well. I hear of tires rubbing up against the fenders with wider tires and/or lower offsets when the car is lowered, especially when the wheels are turns up to a certain angle.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Finally saved up and got some new wheels. I didn’t want to go with the safe choice and get black rims so I took a risk and went with a chrome/hyper black to contrast the wolf gray. Next is to get some lowering springs so don’t mind the gap View attachment 3018
View attachment 3017
Wheels look nice, where did you get the front spoiler? It’s really nice

1 - 10 of 10 Posts