Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT - GT1 (Black)
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is Lenore kind of like Eleanor from Gone in 60 Seconds?
I typically pick a suitable name based off the first letter in the license plate. Lenore is also from 'The Raven' by Edgar Allen Poe.

For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore—
Nameless here for evermore.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
738 Posts
Nice, you timed the photo perfectly, too. lol Those heartbeats stopping right there gives it a good contrast on your black.

If they are addressable out of factory, I hope there will be a mod or hack to make them pulse either when idle or when signaling. A bit of a missed opportunity for Kia on that.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT - GT1 (Black)
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice, you timed the photo perfectly, too. lol Those heartbeats stopping right there gives it a good contrast on your black.

If they are addressable out of factory, I hope there will be a mod or hack to make them pulse either when idle or when signaling. A bit of a missed opportunity for Kia on that.
I get the feeling that a pretty simple address to it should be possible. Really I get the feeling that slowing down the refresh rate on the LEDs would give exactly that effect. Also I used the rapid shutter mode so I just picked the one that I liked where the 'on' led's were. I am not going to play around with anything interesting until the warranty is over cause I would prefer to not void it before then. But I am working on a list of things to do one that is done with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts