Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
et
that chip doing much for you? was looking into getting something for my 22 gtline
Yes you can download different tunes from their site to the chip. You have Eco… Mix tune { That’s a mix of power and eco} and Full Power tune works great makes a big difference especially when you put it on Sport mode combo Full power. It was around $300 but guaranteed dyno tested full lifetime warranty on the chip also

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes you can download different tunes from their site to the chip. You have Eco… Mix tune { That’s a mix of power and eco} and Full Power tune works great makes a big difference especially when you put it on Sport mode combo Full power. It was around $300 but guaranteed dyno tested full lifetime warranty on the chip also
oh wow, my friends were recommending a pedal commander but i was a little weary ab going through with that. this seems like a pretty good option for around the same price

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh wow, my friends were recommending a pedal commander but i was a little weary ab going through with that. this seems like a pretty good option for around the same price
Yeah but the pedal commander doesn’t give you any horsepower or torque it’s for you gas pedal to have a faster response to the ecu computer. I also installed one called Roar Pedal works great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah but the pedal commander doesn’t give you any horsepower or torque it’s for you gas pedal to have a faster response to the ecu computer. I also installed one called Roar Pedal works great.
ohhhh gotcha. could you please attach the link from where you got the chip? seems a lot better than a pedal commander lol.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ohhhh gotcha. could you please attach the link from where you got the chip? seems a lot better than a pedal commander lol.
Yes here it is it’s a newer version than what i have mine is the VP15 chip but this one is the VP16 also you can call them all dyno tested results

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes here it is it’s a newer version than what i have mine is the VP15 chip but this one is the VP16 also you can call them all dyno tested results
ok, thanks for all your help! i just recently got my first car and i’m still trying to learn lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts