Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
So after cleaning the mags on my GT, I noticed the lug holes aren't painted properly. Any of you guys notice the same on yours? View attachment 791
I just took delivery of my new 2023 K5 GT-Line and when I was putting a storage container in the trunk I couldn't believe all the missing paint inside the trunk lid and entire trunk compartment. Who delivers brand new cars with this level of missing paint? Did you ever find out any answers to your rims' paint issue?

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm not just defending Kia, but these are mass-produced cars (and wheels). They aren't handmade customs. Get some black paint and do a touch-up if you want complete coverage, or just view it as a feathered black. It's just wheels.

·
Premium Member
2021 K5 GT
114 Posts
So after cleaning the mags on my GT, I noticed the lug holes aren't painted properly. Any of you guys notice the same on yours? View attachment 791
The wheels on my GT are the exact same. I wasn’t too impressed with the lack of effort in the painting process either. I’d kinda forgotten about it but when you get in there to clean the lugs you’re reminded every time. Thankfully it’s not noticeable unless you look closely. I switched to black painted lugs and it helped hide the unpainted areas enough for me.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

1 - 7 of 7 Posts