Kia K5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These look great at night. This is how a new K5 looks with the brake lights on. Saw this photo on Facebook.

2021 Kia K5 rear brake light bulb

I wonder if some aftermarket company will make different variations or sequential turn signals out of them.

·
Registered
32 Posts
These look great at night. This is how a new K5 looks with the brake lights on. Saw this photo on Facebook.

View attachment 48

I wonder if some aftermarket company will make different variations or sequential turn signals out of them.
I really like that they didn't make it a solid light bar across the back. Breaking it up gives it more unique look.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was actually at the dealership getting my car repaired and I was just killing time with my old salesman and we went in the back to take a look at the new cars and this one was there. It was the only GT-line and it was still wrapped up in plastic.I ended up taking it home. I think the red light bar blends in with the red color of the car so it stands out less during the day.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had a base model Optima that I turned in early on lease. My GT-Line only has the 1.6 L engine and it is a little peppier than my previous car but still not terribly fast.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I had a base model Optima that I turned in early on lease. My GT-Line only has the 1.6 L engine and it is a little peppier than my previous car but still not terribly fast.
The 1.6L is still a very solid engine. It must be a huge difference compared to the base Optima.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts