Kia K5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 kia k5 gt-line
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on the hunt for some in channel wind guards. Looks like no one is making them? Has anyone installed thecout of channel ones and which ones? Do you have pictures? There is a few brands on ebay but the included pics are crap.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes there is ! I can get you link! Got mine on Amazon they look and work amazing
I have been on the hunt for some in channel wind guards. Looks like no one is making them? Has anyone installed thecout of channel ones and which ones? Do you have pictures? There is a few brands on ebay but the included pics are crap.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I saw someone in one of the 2021 k5 facebook groups that has them. They look pretty good too.I took a screenshot.
EDB91EC6-B4F8-4734-925A-AE7508BE6008.jpeg

·
Registered
2021 kia k5 gt-line
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I saw this one too. It's not in-channel but atleast it runs the full length of the window and I like it. I don't like the way the other ones stop at or in the middle of the little windows.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sportwing.com
You supply color code and they paint to match. I went with gloss black rather then body color. I placed them in my own spot, they are ment for mid door to fully protect.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts