Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
'22 GT-Line AWD
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured with a brand new car I should probably start a thread documenting anything and everything I end up doing to it. I've officially named her Ravinn (most variations of "Raven" were already registered to the Missouri DMV).

While I've added a few things to the interior, I'm too lazy to clean it up and get pictures at the moment so my first post will be about exterior work done. With pictures!

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

-----

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

-----

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Sky

-----

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Wheels: Motegi Racing MR116 - 18x8
Tires: Yokohama YK740 GTX - 245/45/R18
Window Tint: MotoShield Pro Premium Ceramic - 5% back, 20% front, 5% top of windshield
Chrome Delete: 3m 1080 Gloss Dragon Fire Red Vinyl Wrap - Code: G363

More to come soon, stay tuned.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Figured with a brand new car I should probably start a thread documenting anything and everything I end up doing to it. I've officially named her Ravinn (most variations of "Raven" were already registered to the Missouri DMV).

While I've added a few things to the interior, I'm too lazy to clean it up and get pictures at the moment so my first post will be about exterior work done. With pictures!

View attachment 2242

-----

View attachment 2243

-----

View attachment 2244

-----

View attachment 2245

Wheels: Motegi Racing MR116 - 18x8
Tires: Yokohama YK740 GTX - 245/45/R18
Window Tint: MotoShield Pro Premium Ceramic - 5% back, 20% front, 5% top of windshield
Chrome Delete: 3m 1080 Gloss Dragon Fire Red Vinyl Wrap - Code: G363

More to come soon, stay tuned.
looks awesome

·
Registered
'22 GT-Line AWD
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Need to paint the calibers red. Car is looking awesome!
Already have red caliper covers! Just waiting for a friend of mine, he recently upgraded the laser in his laser cutting/engraving machine so he can do metal engraving now. It needs to be dialed in correctly, then I'll have him customize the covers and I'll get them slapped on there.

·
Registered
'22 GT-Line AWD
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts