Kia K5 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Can u show pics of what your mood lighting looks like
Yeah I will take a picture of it tonight. Keep in mind...you will be disappointed lol I know that I sure was, from what it seems like, its only one light in the drivers side and one light in the passenger side. I'll definitely take a picture for you though, I have had a few people ask for this.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Let us know if you can f8nd that stuff to get installed please.
will do. I will also be looking to see if the carnival or sorrento full LCD can be used. The Sonata has the same screen I believe also. It’s just hard to find info on this stuff and I’m not going direct to dealer to ask.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
187 Posts
I found Info about the installation differences between the regular instrument cluster and the LCD cluster here:

And according to Kiapartsnow.com, the whole Super Vision instrument cluster assembly is around $1380.

Haven't found just the LCD screen yet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I found Info about the installation differences between the regular instrument cluster and the LCD cluster here:

And according to Kiapartsnow.com, the whole Super Vision instrument cluster assembly is around $1380.

Haven't found just the LCD screen yet.
Man this is great. I don’t think that’s too bad for an upgrade. It’ll change the whole feel of the car. I do believe that next year’s model will have everything the KDM has, but if you don’t want to upgrade the whole car this is a step.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
187 Posts
Man this is great. I don’t think that’s too bad for an upgrade. It’ll change the whole feel of the car. I do believe that next year’s model will have everything the KDM has, but if you don’t want to upgrade the whole car this is a step.
I think the tricky part is getting the KDS vehicle diagnostics done after getting the LCD installed. Without the proper tool to do that, it may not work correctly.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts