Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been thinking of swapping out the incandescent bulbs in the rear for LED ones to match all the exterior lights but I just wanted to know which ones do you all recommend.

Autozone here have the Sylvania ones for the back up (912/921) and license plate (194) lights, just not the amber ones for the turn signals (1156A).

I just wonder about the life of them compared to the cheaper ones from Amazon. I read the reviews on some of the Amazon ones and some say that they only lasted for a few months or up to 6 months before dying but I might give them a try anyway so long as it doesn't catch fire or something. lol Any good recommendations out there?

·
Registered
Wolf Grey K5 GT-Line, Magnetic Black 370z
49 Posts
So I've been thinking of swapping out the incandescent bulbs in the rear for LED ones to match all the exterior lights but I just wanted to know which ones do you all recommend.

Autozone here have the Sylvania ones for the back up (912/921) and license plate (194) lights, just not the amber ones for the turn signals (1156A).

I just wonder about the life of them compared to the cheaper ones from Amazon. I read the reviews on some of the Amazon ones and some say that they only lasted for a few months or up to 6 months before dying but I might give them a try anyway so long as it doesn't catch fire or something. lol Any good recommendations out there?
I personally have LEDs from Amazon. It's honestly a hit or miss, but I haven't had any issues.
superbrightleds.com, Diode Dynamics, Lasfit are pretty good quality LEDs.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I personally have LEDs from Amazon. It's honestly a hit or miss, but I haven't had any issues.
superbrightleds.com, Diode Dynamics, Lasfit are pretty good quality LEDs.
I got all my leds on amazon. Trunk, plate, reverse and vanity led bulbs. They look great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts