Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started getting this error on a green background. It says No Camera Signal Received. Has anyone else had this issue before? I tried cleaning it off but it’s still happening. I attached an image of it. It will flash this error on and off with the other screen showing a view of the camera briefly. Any advice aside from go to dealer?

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
This happened to me as well on multiple occasions. I recorded it every time and brought the car to my dealer. They originally told me the video should be enough to cover it under warranty but then of course they came back with “we need it to happen here in order for warranty to cover”. It hasn’t happened in a few weeks, but just be aware.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I started getting this error on a green background. It says No Camera Signal Received. Has anyone else had this issue before? I tried cleaning it off but it’s still happening. I attached an image of it. It will flash this error on and off with the other screen showing a view of the camera briefly. Any advice aside from go to dealer?
This happened to me as well on multiple occasions. I recorded it every time and brought the car to my dealer. They originally told me the video should be enough to cover it under warranty but then of course they came back with “we need it to happen here in order for warranty to cover”. It hasn’t happened in a few weeks, but just be aware.
I bought my 22 K5 gt line in July. A week in I had the same issue took it to the dealer. They had to order a part saying there was a short in the antenna. They “fixed it” and again this month I’m having the same issue again. Made another appointment to take it in again. I had several vids and pics to show them the first time and made a big deal cuz the car wasn’t even a month old and they had no choice but to look at it.
Font Style Line Material property Pattern
Plant Output device Home appliance Vehicle Gadget

1 - 4 of 4 Posts