Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I was wondering if anyone could confirm that our tail lights are universal for all trim levels when replacing one. My coworker accidently cracked my back right tail light and im trying to order another from ebay. I have a gt line awd and in the description it does not specify for all trim levels. I called the parts department at my local kia and they didn't have a clue. Heres the one im trying to order. Thanks.
2020 2021 2022 kia k5 right taillight tail light lamp oem used | eBay

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
1,080 Posts
I would contact the seller and ask if it's the taillight with 2 bulbs (bulb-type) or 1 bulb (LED-type). The GT-Line comes with the 1 bulb LED-type tail light.

The parts number for the LED-type RH tail light is: 92402-L3100.
I can't quite see it in the pictures but the part number should be located somewhere on the housing.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would contact the seller and ask if it's the taillight with 2 bulbs (bulb-type) or 1 bulb (LED-type). The GT-Line comes with the 1 bulb LED-type tail light.

The parts number for the LED-type RH tail light is: 92402-L3100.
I can't quite see it in the pictures but the part number should be located somewhere on the housing.
[/QUOTE Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all I was wondering if anyone could confirm that our tail lights are universal for all trim levels when replacing one. My coworker accidently cracked my back right tail light and im trying to order another from ebay. I have a gt line awd and in the description it does not specify for all trim levels. I called the parts department at my local kia and they didn't have a clue. Heres the one im trying to order. Thanks.
2020 2021 2022 kia k5 right taillight tail light lamp oem used | eBay
I have one for sale. $175 plus shipping. 2022 Kia K5 GT right tail light.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts