Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow K5 owners!

I was wondering if anyone is using the Roar Pedal Commander for their K5. I was looking into it as an alternative from the pedal commander because its about half the price. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Caden

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey fellow K5 owners!

I was wondering if anyone is using the Roar Pedal Commander for their K5. I was looking into it as an alternative from the pedal commander because its about half the price. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Caden
I never even heard of this, but now I'm kind of intrigued lol If you're getting it get rid of the delay between stomping on the gas and the engine actually opening up the throttle, if you put the transmission into the manual position and shift it yourself on the highway, it works without a delay. I do it often enough to finally get it timed just right so I can pass someone on the fly, or if I am not racing someone :LOL:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I never even heard of this, but now I'm kind of intrigued lol If you're getting it get rid of the delay between stomping on the gas and the engine actually opening up the throttle, if you put the transmission into the manual position and shift it yourself on the highway, it works without a delay. I do it often enough to finally get it timed just right so I can pass someone on the fly, or if I am not racing someone :LOL:
Haha thank you I appreciate the response and will take your information into account!

·
Registered
2021 K5 GT-line AWD
42 Posts
Hey fellow K5 owners!

Sincerely,
Caden
I actually got one and been using it for a week now. I definitely like it. It gives a nice kick off now more delays

·
Registered
77 Posts
Anyone try a BMS Tuner Pedal? It’s almost half the price of the Sprint Booster or Pedal Commander

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
So do any of these throw codes when you hook them up? Also how easy are they to hook up?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ok, I just purchased the Sprint Booster @ 10% off.

I chose it primarily because I’ll be able to remove the controller. Knowing me, I’ll find a setting that works well and never change it again.

I’ll let you know how it feels when I get it installed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts