Kia K5 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 101 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Oh by the way... since I鈥檝e taken the badges off I have been approached about 5-6x with people asking what kinda car it is.. I always say it鈥檚 an accord sport. Go buy one 馃槀 Everybody who rolls no badges must do the same thing. I hate when I see my car everywhere. Keep um
buying accords. Hahaha

Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT
Lol. Since I bought mine... I've only seen 1 other GT. Love it. Last I checked there was a out 75 sold in Canada. Let other buy accords.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Lol. Since I bought mine... I've only seen 1 other GT. Love it. Last I checked there was a out 75 sold in Canada. Let other buy accords.
Ya same here. I actually have not seen a single other gt. I see a quite a few gt line but supposedly only 80 2022 gt came to US so far so might not see one for a while. I see some gt line with Gt wheels and badges but the exhaust don鈥檛 lie ;) I see about a million accords camrys chargers challengers and mustangs. Love it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Think the blacked out deflectors added just the right amount of black back to front.. won鈥檛 be adding the K badge back. I did add a little JB4 emblem though. ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Think the blacked out deflectors added just the right amount of black back to front.. won鈥檛 be adding the K badge back. I did add a little JB4 emblem though. ;)
Prob end up taking it off. Just trying it for a day.

Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT
Well I did whole front end ppf and then ceramic the entire car. Even on to op ppf.
I get so annoyed with piano finish that I'll do ceramic on all piano finish parts in the interior.

Registered
I鈥檓 wondering what people charge in other areas for ppf. The only guy that I know of in my area quoted me 900$ for a partial front end

Registered
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
I鈥檓 wondering what people charge in other areas for ppf. The only guy that I know of in my area quoted me 900$ for a partial front end
i think it鈥檚 an expensive process at almost any good shop. The detailer I have been using for past 5 years has a great relationship with some of the shops so my price through him is around 5k for entire car.

Registered
i think it鈥檚 an expensive process at almost any good shop. The detailer I have been using for past 5 years has a great relationship with some of the shops so my price through him is around 5k for entire car.
That鈥檚 a bit high for my budget. Looks like I鈥檒l just stick to the ceramic coating.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
That鈥檚 a bit high for my budget. Looks like I鈥檒l just stick to the ceramic coating.
Ya full PPF is definitely an expensive investment. But then your car is protected against everything for just about 10 years. I wouldn't do full car if I wasnt moving to Oregon and definitely wouldnt do it if I wasn't planning to keep it. Partial PPFs aren鈥檛 worth it IMO.. Full hood and roof is good option With ceramic on the rest.

If your going to just do ceramic, make sure the shop does a real ceramic. Not the ceramic spray shite all these places are pedaling now.

Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT
I had mine done at the dealer (front end only)
As part of the package deal. I didn't like that they only did partial hood so I had it redone by someone else. For the complete hood I was charged 250$.

61 - 80 of 101 Posts