Kia K5 Forum banner
161 - 180 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Are you gonna run those Conti’s all year around?
I’m stuck on whether to switch the pirellis to get some better all year around ones. Or do a set of winters and set of summers. I really wanna switch to 255 instead of 245 tho. Cars stance looks unreal with 255

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
Are you gonna run those Conti’s all year around?
I’m stuck on whether to switch the pirellis to get some better all year around ones. Or do a set of winters and set of summers. I really wanna switch to 255 instead of 245 tho. Cars stance looks unreal with 255
I think i will run these all year. I was going to do the summer and winter thing but its just easier for me to deal with 1 set.. and these Contis are plenty fine in the Summer. And I agree.. 255 stance is very nice.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
702 Posts
I think it depends on how wide your wheels are too. With 8.5" wide wheels, 255s would be just the right amount. The GT wheels are 8" wide so the 245s on them, to me, is just about right as well.

For reference, the EX and GT-Line trims with the 18" wheels are 7.5" wide and come with 235/45 tires.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
I do have pics of the 255 on my stock rims before the swap if anyone is interested. I still
preferred it to the look of the small pirellis

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
So I thought I would take the K5 out today and have a little fun with people. Threw these on.. and drove around a bit. Got everyone confused 😂
Car Vehicle Grille Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting

Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Grille

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
Of course it gets driven but that’s a 1.6 Million dollar mechanical work of art.. you think it’s going out during winter? 😂

161 - 180 of 186 Posts