Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my diamond car mats and am very pleased with the fit and quality. Let's see how it holds up!!! The roof wing is also very well made...Almost finished the exterior blackout and am receiving the red CF vinyl for the interior project...

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT - GT1 (Black)
99 Posts
I was thinking about getting the weathertech floor liners but those look really nice.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are a bargain for $160. Hopefully they will hold up.. The weather tech I'm sure will hold up better being rubber.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got my diamond car mats and am very pleased with the fit and quality. Let's see how it holds up!!! The roof wing is also very well made...Almost finished the exterior blackout and am receiving the red CF vinyl for the interior project...
Boss, I love it! Do you still have the links or remember where you got the carbon handles/gas cap?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey where did you get the carbon fiber door handles?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts