Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 K5 GT-Line
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Thought Id make a thread to see who from here is from SoCal.

Im in the San Fernando Valley. Ive seen some other K5's on my regular commute and in my area.

Stop in, post your location, or sightings of other K5's you've seen. :cool: Who knows, maybe we can get a gathering together one day(y)

·
Registered
2022 K5 GTLine Wolf Grey
36 Posts
Hey,

Thought Id make a thread to see who from here is from SoCal.

Im in the San Fernando Valley. Ive seen some other K5's on my regular commute and in my area.

Stop in, post your location, or sightings of other K5's you've seen. :cool: Who knows, maybe we can get a gathering together one day(y)
Live in San Bernardino County & Work in LA County. Have only seen one other K5 but it’s a super clean white one. A meet up picture opportunity would be cool!

·
Registered
2022 K5 GT-Line
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spotted a wolf grey K5 by the dog park in Lake Balboa yesterday. Was parked in front of a house across the street 👍🏼

·
Registered
2022 K5 GTLine Wolf Grey
36 Posts
Last night on my way home around 930 spotted a perfect match of my car on the fwy and got psyched. It was another Wolf Gray GTLine in San Dimas diamond bar area so I sped up to pull along side only to realize I was in my wife’s Kia Seltos and abandoned my mission. Would have been cool!

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
721 Posts
Yeah, I saw a Sapphire Blue GT-style K5 earlier today. They drove by my K5 at an intersection. lol looks like they lightly modded the car, though. Trim badges removed and had aftermarket wheels on so I couldn't tell if it was a GT, GT-Line, or GT-Line AWD. I should have looked at the lower rear bumper closer, though...

·
Registered
2022 K5 GT-Line
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Saw a red K5 gt line on balboa and vanowen a few nights ago making a left turn. First time seeing red and it was way nicer in person.

·
Registered
2022 K5 GTLine Wolf Grey
36 Posts
Saw a red K5 gt line on balboa and vanowen a few nights ago making a left turn. First time seeing red and it was way nicer in person.
I was at the dealership yesterday ordering touch up pen and they had a red EX in the showroom. Wow! I would never usually get that color but boy it’s nice. Plus damn that ex trip is nice inside.

·
Registered
2022 K5 GT-Line
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Black k5 flashed lights to me on Hayvenhurst Ace in Encino last week. Gave you a ✌🏼

1 - 8 of 8 Posts