Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 K5 GT-Line
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to spoiler king and had them measure up the k5 for a rear window spoiler great product highly recommend they have 2 versions.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Went to spoiler king and had them measure up the k5 for a rear window spoiler great product highly recommend they have 2 versions.

Looks good. If you get it please let us know how it changes the air flow over the back glass.

Stock configuration does a fair job of using air flow to move water off for visibility. It will be interesting to know if this changes that performance for better or worse.

·
Registered
2021 K5 GT-Line
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats actually my car on the site. Next time it rains i will let you know how it works.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
738 Posts
In stock, though, there tends to be a trail of fog on each side of the antenna during the early mornings. I'm also interested to know if it gets rid of that. lol

I've been working early mornings so I see it all the time. I'll take a pic of it some time to show you what I mean.

·
Registered
2021 K5 GT-Line
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Working on getting the Chrome deleted and this new spoiler wrapped this weekend:) Tints to follow

·
Registered
30 Posts
I assume this is purely cosmetic so I'm not expecting any performance gains, however does it have any effect on noise? I like the look but wouldn't want to get one if you could hear it, make sense?

·
Registered
2021 K5 GT-Line
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I assume this is purely cosmetic so I'm not expecting any performance gains, however does it have any effect on noise? I like the look but wouldn't want to get one if you could hear it, make sense?
No noise what so ever:) Goes on with 3m tape. It is like a rubber material not plastic getting it wrapped this weekend along with the chrome delete hopefully and will post updated pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts