Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I am new to the car mods world and don't understand much about it, but i find it fascinating.
You know how mustangs turning signals have 3 arrows that light up in order to the side you're turning?
I was wondering if there's a way to make the tail light of my K5 do that. If there is, where should I start? and what kind of place does that?
Sorry if i'm being ignorant :)

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
833 Posts
There aren't any kits that I know of to do all of that. It would have to be a custom project. There are companies out there that sell sequential tail light modules that you can use to hook it up to the lights but since the tail lights aren't individually wired, you'd probably have to take apart the tail light housing and rewire the LEDs individually to the module.

·
Registered
'22 GT-Line AWD
71 Posts
What @KunoMochi said is correct. I installed a sequential turn signal kit in my Challenger and it required a totally different wiring harness. I'd imagine the taillights in the K5 are all part of one PCB so that would be difficult to make and would most likely involve replacing the entire thing internally, lights and all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts