Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2021 Kia, K5, GT Line
20 Posts
I'm kind of a Jazz/Blues person, deep into my 60's so...

Broke Down On The Brazos (live version) - Gov't Mule

Jewel Thieves/Summer Lovers/Road Warriors - The Rippingtons w/Russ Freeman

Blooze - Peter Frampton

Summer Breeze - Trammell Starks

Still Got It - Dave Koz

Breaking Up Somebody's Home - Joe Bonnamasa (the Gov't Mule & Kenney Wayne Shepard versions are great also!)

Creep Motel/I Found The Sun Again - Steve Lukather

Whammer Jammer - J. Geiles Band

What Passes For Love (Live) - Storyville

United Nations Stomp/Standing In Your Stuff - Dumpstaphunk

I Can't Drive 55 - Sammy Hagar (gotta have that one!!!)

Chevrolet - Robben Ford

Groove With Me/Chills & Thrills (Live) - Bernard Allison

Cold Cuts - Albert Collins

Waiting on Columbus (entire double album!) - Little Feet

Whiskey For Sale - Buddy Guy

These are what pop into my head... There's so much good music out there that isn't on terrestrial or satellite radio...

· Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
1,396 Posts
Staying on topic, my driving songs are pretty general as I listen to just about every genre of music. Be it some old favorites from the 50s-80s, some 90s rock and hip hop scenes, ballads, country music and, yes, even Eurobeat. lol If it has a good rhythm and melody, I'll jam to it.

But as for driving in my Kia K5, it's really my first car to have Android Auto/Apple Carplay capability so I have been using Spotify for my music. I started out listening to some Korean music (because Korean car... 😂) with stuff from the Dalkom Cafe list. Light cafe music akin to bossa nova always help me de-stress during my drives so it's nice to listen to after work.

Now, I'm currently just listening to a bunch of anime music. It's fun since a lot of anime shows tend to have different genre of music infused into their sound tracks. Some of my favorites are pretty differing in genre, one being jazz while another being metal/rock.

If I feel like driving more aggressively, then yes, I do tune into some good ol' Eurobeat. lol

...And yes, the song does officially have the line "It's morbin' time". Marvel, take note. Morbius should've had that line in the movie. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts