Kia K5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
166 Posts
Without the incentives, about the same as MSRP of ~$29k for the AWD GT-Line. With the incentives, I was able to talk the price down to around ~$26k and also had them include the ECC Homelink mirror at the very end at no extra cost. They took my old car in for $3000 so that knocked the final price to ~$23k.

The payment plans that they showed me only had 60/72/78 but I was able to get the 66 month plan for the same 0.9% APR as the 60 month plan, as shown on the Kia website. That brought the monthly payments to a more comfortable amount for me.

Also, there's an older thread here where people posted how much they paid their K5 for, but it covers all trim levels.

·
Registered
27 Posts
MSRP $31,585 for AWD GT line with premium package paid $28,333 before taxes and fees. They also delivered it to me 200 miles away and gave me about 1k more than anyone else would for my car and 0% for 60 months. Total OTD price was $31,429 minus $4600 for my car = $26,829.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I bought mine in Attleboro, MA and I paid 28k for my FWD GT-Line, no sunroof, or nothing too fancy with it, but I got a lot of the safety features. Will be getting the sunroof installed in the next year or so for about 1k.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
56 Posts
I paid $28,300 for an AWD GT-Line. Not the premium with the wolf grey and red interior. I would have loved the wolf grey, but they usually come with the red interior and 10" infotainment system (I wanted wireless AA). I normally would have pushed a little harder to get it cheaper, or to get a little more for my trade, but the AWD models do not seem to stay on the lot very long. In fact this was the only dealership in the area that had an AWD GT-Line configured how I wanted it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I remember it being a bit higher than the $23K. Not much for the Forte at all.
$5K was the take for the Forte. I bought it with 70K miles on it. I had to get that Forte because my Sonata Hybrid got totaled in an accident and I quickly needed to get another daily driver for cheap.

·
Registered
15 Posts
26k for mine before taxes and fees.
Monthly payment is $365 with 5k down and a 5% interest rate

·
Registered
64 Posts
26k for mine before taxes and fees.
Monthly payment is $365 with 5k down and a 5% interest rate
Sounds about right, I pay $404 for mine, 6k down, 3.25% interest, streched for 6 years. Total amount financed was 27k after taxes and fees...the fact that my 6k down paid pretty much ONLY taxes and fees pissed me off lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sounds about right, I pay $404 for mine, 6k down, 3.25% interest, streched for 6 years. Total amount financed was 27k after taxes and fees...the fact that my 6k down paid pretty much ONLY taxes and fees pissed me off lol
Daaammmmnn!! That dealership did you dirty my guy

·
Registered
64 Posts
Daaammmmnn!! That dealership did you dirty my guy
Nah up here that's how much it is. Everything in New England is more expensive because people think we're friggin rich lol, Also, included in fees was an extended warranty AND the maintenance package which was I think like 4k for both or close to it. Extended warranties aren't cheap lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just got a k5 and im in love with her! But I want to know if I got a good deal and roughly how much people paid for one. Thank you!
Here in california bought 2 weeks ago (luckily no markup). msrp was 28685.. red gt-line fwd premium package financed for 27k w/5k down and 5 yr maintenance plan $405/month 6 years.. love the car, should have forced them to install a home link though.. pain in the a** with manual garage opener..

Ca taxes are no joke

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just got a k5 and im in love with her! But I want to know if I got a good deal and roughly how much people paid for one. Thank you!
Same as most, $29k awd gt line, fully loaded with all safety features, panoramic sunroof, etc. I bought it in NY and was given a break on my lease...$160/mo

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
166 Posts
Wow, that's quite a hefty sum for the car... 🙁 Did you get any dealer incentives and Kia discounts with it? Also, did you have a trade-in to pad the cost?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow, that's quite a hefty sum for the car... 🙁 Did you get any dealer incentives and Kia discounts with it? Also, did you have a trade-in to pad the cost?
No trade in. Only put 1k down. It's the GT that was for the showroom floor that has all the features you can get.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts