Kia K5 Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Registered
Same as most, $29k awd gt line, fully loaded with all safety features, panoramic sunroof, etc. I bought it in NY and was given a break on my lease...$160/mo
You was given a break on that lease do you pay any property taxes how many miles per yr you allowed on the lease and how long is the lease 2yrs 3 yrs it's going to cost you at the end if you try to buy the car make sure no scratches no dents if you smoke no holes from the cigarettes if you eat in the car no stains from food or drinks spills no glass breakage that's just the beginning

Registered
Car prices are insane right now. Hopefully you made up the difference on your trade-in though. Used car prices are supposed to be high as well.
Yea they are but you are better off selling your car out right then deal with the dealer get a better deal dealer might give you more for your Car but he jacks the New Car Price up so you don't gain Nothing And During This Shortage if you Don't have to Buy or Can keep from Buying MAKE THE DEALERS HUNGRY AND SEE WHAT THEY DO TO SELL CARS AS LONG AS PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE GETTING MORE FOR THERI TRADE INS THE MORE THE DEALERS WILL JACK THE NEW CAR PRICES UP AND GET AWAY WITH IT WAKE UP CAR BUYERS AND USE YOUR HEADS

Registered
MSRP on my car was 31k. Dealer discounted it to 22k and incentives put it at 20k before taxes and fees. 25k OTD with taxes and accessories. Just got it appraised two weeks ago at carmax and they鈥檙e giving me 30.5k lololol

Registered
I paid 32,922 for a Pacific Blue GT (after a 2400 rebate). The price on the sticker ticker price was 36,665. I Purchase mine in April probably just before the chip shortage really hit the market. I beleive it was one of the first GT's in Indiana. I had been watching all of the local Kia dealers since November of last year for them to have a GT.. Every time I would call the sales guys they would try to get me to consider the GT-line and seemed to have no clue about the GT. I wanted the 2.5.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts